Weinberg Law Offices would like to congratulate Samantha Holod on winning the 2022 Distracted Driving Ad Scholarship Contest!
Distracted driving is a major concern in our economy. According to the CDC, those involved in a fatal car accident were between the ages of 20 and 29.
With an effort to raise awareness about the dangers of distracted driving we are excited to announce our scholarship contest.
We want you to design an advertisement that explains and illustrates the dangers of distracted driving.
- Design an advertisement that highlights the importance of the dangers of distracted driving
- The advertisement can include a billboard design, commercial, radio ad, or digital poster
Who Is Eligible?
- Applicants must be high school seniors that are graduating in summer 2023; or
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a university for the start of the fall 2023 semester.
- Applications and essay must be submitted before December 15th, 2023; and
- The winner of the scholarship will be notified no later than January 10th, 2024.
The winner of the contest will receive a $1,500 scholarship to contribute to their college tuition costs.