What is the Accident Claim Process in Los Angeles and Who Should You File Your Claim With?
Here’s what you need to know about the claims process.
When making a claim for an accident-related injury, we are most likely filing your claim with the at-fault party’s insurance company.
They are the ones who are going to pay you for the damages caused by the accident.
- We will begin the process by gathering evidence of fault against the party that caused the accident.
- We help with the entire repair process of your vehicle which consists of 2 parts:
- If after inspection, the at-fault insurance adjuster determines that your car is repairable and both you and we agree with that verdict, we continue the repair process until delivery of your vehicle.
- If your vehicle after being inspected, is declared a total loss, you have 2 options, keep the vehicle or turn it over to the insurer at fault.
- We will then make sure you get the necessary medical care for any injuries caused by the accident, at no initial costs to you.
- Next, we will put together your case, including documentation of your injuries and medical care and an estimate of the damages you are owed.
- Finally, once we have prepared your case, we will send it to the insurance company.
- If the insurer agrees to pay you the compensation amount we ask for, in theory, you could get a check and move on with your life. Unfortunately, insurance companies never facilitate the process, resulting in very tedious processes, however, our team has extensive experience to make your case a success.